Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice..
2. Your use of any information on this website is at your own risk, for which we 99teams is not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to 99teams . Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
5. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from 99teams .
Refunds and Cancellations
Students are offered a Free Demo Class before enrolling for the program. The Workshop fees is non refundable after 7 days of the commencement of the 2nd Class/Lecture , whatsoever the case may be . No requests for refund of fees for any of the programs will be accepted after the 2nd class (The refund will be as per pro rata basis and after deducting the administration charges). The Dully formed Registration form stands as a legal proof for the Student’s enrollment for the Course and hence has to abide by the above polices .
99teams respects the privacy of all its users and is committed to guard it in all respects. To find out how user information collected at the website is protected, please read the following private policy document.
Please make a note that 99teams can make changes to this private policy from time to time. Keep checking this page to know more about the updated private policies.
We may collect the following information from our users:
• Contact Information including email address
• Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information Collected
The information collected at the website is to present our valuable visitors with better services and in particular for the following reasons:
• Record Keeping for Internal Use.
• Improve our existing services.
• Send promotional emails periodically about new Courses , special offers or other information which users may find interesting.
To make the process of collecting information secure, suitable physical and electronic procedures have been integrated with the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Modifying/Deleting Personal Information
Visitors can modify or delete their personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting Out Of Notifications From Business Name
In order to opt-out of future notifications from our company, customers can send an email to email@example.com
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.